NRM Education staff will be available to visit individual schools that have demonstrated a commitment to exploring sustainability.
The aim of these visits would be to:
- Assist schools to identify sustainability initiatives that are working well and to suggest ways for the school to celebrate success.
- Identify opportunities to link the school with appropriate partner organisations.
- To learn from the great work already achieved by schools and to identify opportunities for sharing.
- Identify gaps in resources available to schools with the intention of filling those gaps where possible.
- Provide information to schools about possible ‘next steps on the sustainability journey.